Frequently Asked Questions


Detail your services


Where are classes held?

All classes are held at the Bronx Community Centre located at 720 Henderson Highway, Winnipeg, Manitoba.

Can I cancel my registration for a course?

Yes, as long as you meet our cancellation policy guidelines.

Can I book a course and pay by credit card over the phone instead of online?

Yes, we will accept your payment method over the phone.  Please contact us at to make arrangements.  

Can I pay by e-transfer?

Yes, simply use the contact us link at top and bottom of our website to email us your course request. once we confirm your enrollment, e-mail or e-transfer to or text at 204.339.0507. 

Will you provide a receipt for my registration?

A receipt is emailed to you automatically if paying by credit card on line. Otherwise we will issue you a paper receipt at the course.

Is paying by credit card secure on your site?

Yes, we do not process credit card information directly on our site we use a third party service.  We process credit card information securely over SSL using PCI compliant standards because privacy and security are very important to us when processing credit cards through our site.

Can I use pay pal?

Yes. Just login in to your pay pal account and choose send /request. Then enter the email address of  followed by the next button.  Follow their instructions from there.

What's an offline payment?

Offline payment forms include cash, cheque, certified cheque, and money order.  We accept all of these forms of payments and they can be made out to HK&S Resources, owned and operated by Lillian Koley.

What if I want to register for multiple courses?

If paying by credit card, you would book and pay for each course separately through our website. If paying by another method just use the contact us link and we will assist you.